Frequently asked questions
All the answers to your questions!
Parking and directions
Le Bateau-Mouche is docked at Quai Jacques-Cartier of the Old Port of Montreal
Metro station: Champs-de-Mars
Food allergies | Vegetarian menu
All dinner cruises menus offer a food allergy and a vegetarian version. Upon reservation, these specifications are required.
Boarding tickets can be picked up at Quai Jacques-Cartier on the day of the cruise. Two photo ID cards and the credit card used for purchase are required.
Children of all ages are welcome aboard for day cruises. Children 0-5 are complimentary and for 1 child per adult for the 60 or 90 minute cruises.
Regular rate is applied to every child passager for dinner cruise. Please note that we do not recommend children under 8.
We have a secured storage room on the pier for strollers. If you want to bring the stroller on board, certain conditions must be met:
- Strollers allowed on the main deck only, must not block the aisles
- Stroller must be passed through the side door and the child should enter in the arms of an adult by the regular entrance
- Children 18 months and younger or children with a disability
- Maximum of 140 passengers in total, 100 on the main deck
- We reserve the right to refuse strollers at other times we feel necessary, ex. corporate event.
Le Bateau-Mouche is a smoke-free environment.
The Bateau-Mouche can accommodate wheelchairs with restrictions (no motorized wheelchairs) on the main deck only. The upper deck is non-accessible. Please notify us of any special assistance prior to the cruise so we can provide the appropriate assistance and seating upon arrival.
Groups and charter
Special rates are guaranteed for groups of 20 persons and more and for charters for any of our cruises. Please visit Corporate and group events or contact us at 514-849-9952.
Full payment is required at the reservation.
Phone Reservations: Credit card Visa or MasterCard, email confirmation sent on the same day.
Purchase in person: Cash, Interac, Visa or MasterCard, issuing boarding passes
Buy online: online payments are secured by NETBANX
Period of operation
From mid-May to mid-October
- Taxes is extra
- Full payment required at time of booking
- No refund in case of cancellation
- Dates may change according to availability: 7 days before the event date
- Schedules, fares and itineraries are subject to change.
- According to the fluctuation of gasoline prices, a slight increase could be applied to the ticket price.
Bar and snacks service
A bar and snacks service is available during day cruises.
We suggest a casual attire for dinner cruises to enhance your experience on the Bateau-Mouche. Appropriate clothing for the air conditioning is also recommended.